We work with individuals, families, and businesses, with an emphasis on those approaching or already in retirement. We develop a financial plan that considers their income sources and assets before recommending an asset allocation.
There are many financial products in the market, and so choosing the ones that best meet an individual client’s needs can be complicated. Informed decisions about the products in any portfolio are best made after an assessment of individual needs. After meeting to do this, you are better informed when the time comes to choose from a comprehensive suite of products and services and select those that address your unique situation.
Products and services include:
- Retirement and distribution planning
- College saving plans, such as 529s
- Mutual funds/ETFs/Individual Securities
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Life insurance
- Long-term care, disability, and critical illness
- Group health benefits
- Financial planning for a fee